Friday, June 14, 2013

Starting to Blog

I want to start blogging. I want to remember the small things in life, the cute things my children do each day, what life was like, just something to look back at and say, "oh yeah, I remember when that happened!!"

This week has been a very challenging week. Sydney was hospitalized due to an awful stomach flu. Her blood sugar kept plummeting and she kept throwing up. It was a nightmare. First time she got sick since she was diagnosed with diabetes back on November 18, 2011. Getting anything gastrointestinal with diabetes is so not a good mix. Then once we got released from the hospital, Sydney ends up with an awful yeast infection, which got infected, on top of the poor thing having a UTI. She got sent through the ringer, the poor girl.

Trevor and I both got Sydney's stomach flu the next morning after we got home from the hospital. So, 24 hours of puking. I thankfully found some Zofran from when I was pregnant with the twins, and if it weren't for that we would have been in the hospital too, due to dehydration. It was awful. Sydney did so well with having both parents out of commission. She made a mess of the house, but did great with entertaining herself and checking on us to make sure we were okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment